The Ethos of Ballinasloe Community Creche.
- To provide a quality, affordable, accessible and integrated childcare service for the children and families of Ballinasloe and surrounding areas.
- To comply with the Childcare Pre-School Regulations.
- To deliver both structured and free play session which enhance the social, emotional, physical, language and cognitive development of the children.
- To promote the welfare of the children in our care.
- To value and respect each child as an individual, having regard for the child’s racial, ethnic, cultural and religious backgrounds.
- To work in partnership with parents and staff.
- To meet the diverse needs of the children and parents- by providing a childcare service that is accessible and affordable.
- To give the parents of the children attending our service, the opportunity to avail of education, training and employment.
- To provide a supportive service for families on low income or welfare payments.
- To ensure the wellbeing and development of children is addressed in our childcare
setting, including their educational needs.
Social Media Feed
The Social Inclusion and Community Activation Programme (SICAP) 2018 – 2022 is funded by the Irish Government through the Department of Rural and Community Development and co-funded by the European Social Fund under the Programme for Employability, Inclusion and Learning (PEIL) 2014 – 2020.
Tá an Clár Gníomhachtúcháin Pobail agus Cuimsiú Sóisialta (SICAP) 2018 – 2022 maoinithe ag rialtas na hÉireann trí an Roinn Forbartha Tuaithe agus Pobail agus arna chómhaoiniú ag Ciste Sóisialta na hEorpa faoi an Clár um Infhostaitheacht, Cuimsiú agus Foghlaim (PEIL) 2014-2020.